Exceptional Aesthetic Dentistry
Provo, Utah Dentist- Darren Gardner DDS
One of the greatest rewards as a dentist is being able to help people smile without holding back! We know that we have the ability to change lives and open doors for our patients through cosmetic dentistry! We invite you to see our Smile Gallery to see a few examples of dentistry we have done for our patients. We also invite you to email or call our Provo office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you!
We are committed to providing you with superior service that will meet and exceed your expectations. It is important to our team that each patient receives outstanding patient service and the highest quality dentistry available for beautiful, natural, and long lasting results. We use only the best materials and local labs so that your restorations will be the finest available, and we stand behind the quality of our work with a warranty. We also refer only to specialists who share this same commitment to quality and patient service. ff
Our goal is to provide our patients with outstanding customer service and exceptional dental care to ensure that our patients can enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime. We want them to be proud that they have chosen our practice and will gladly refer their friends and family.
We want you to be comfortable while receiving dental care. Nitrous oxide sedation, oral sedation, or IV sedation are available for your comfort. Movies are also available for viewing during your appointment. If there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable, please let us know!
Our office is located in the Village Green professional offices next to the Days Inn at the southwest intersection of University Parkway and Freedom Boulevard (200 West), and is only a few blocks from Brigham Young University. It is within a short walking distance from several large student apartment complexes including Raintree, Glenwood, Branbury, Cinnamon Tree, Carriage Cove, Alpine Village, and many others. Early morning appointments, appointments after 5 pm, and Friday appointments are available for your convenience!
Our Mission Statement
- We are a low volume practice. This allows us to focus on each individual patient and quality. We want to be better, not just bigger.
- We want to get to know our patients. We value the relationships that we have with our patients and want you to feel comfortable in our office. It's easier for us to want the best for our friends, and it's easier for you to develop trust in us when you know we care about you.
- When treatment is required, we use the best techniques and materials for the longest-lasting, most esthetic results. We want to do it once, the right way, and we will stand behind the quality of our work.
- We believe in preventive dentistry. Finding and treating issues while they are small prevents unexpected dental emergencies and also prevents larger, more expensive problems that may lead to premature tooth loss. Treating these issues early on is also much more comfortable.
- We want to educate our patients about their current oral health and the treatment options available, with the associated pros and cons, so they can choose the treatment that is best for them.
We Welcome New Patients! Call Us Today At 801-374-8970!